Monday, May 31, 2010

Remembering our Fallen Heroes

As the day comes to end, let's remember to honor our veterans, especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms, not just on this holiday, but every day after.

Today, I was honored to spend the morning at the Flagstaff Memorial Day Ceremony at Citizen's Cemetery and the afternoon meeting voters at the American Legion and in the town square.

On Saturday, I marched in the Memorial Day Weekend Parade in Surprise, AZ with fellow Democrats.

Tomorrow, I will continue the fight to ensure the right of every child to an excellent public education is fulfilled, and I will fight remembering those who have fought to guarantee that right. Who are you remembering this Memorial Day?

To view more photos from the weekend, you can visit my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/JasonWilliamsAZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment