Monday, February 8, 2010

No more broken promises

It has been a little over a month since we ushered in the New Year with a sense of hope and determination to make things better, especially for our students. Unfortunately, with the way things are going at the state Capitol, it seems Arizona is already being driven in the wrong direction in 2010. Our latest video pokes fun at this reality while driving home the point that things must change by year end. I hope you’ll pass it along to your friends, family and colleagues.

The truth is… providing all Arizona children with a quality public education is going to take a serious commitment. That commitment must start with serious leadership at the Arizona Department of Education. I will make that commitment as our next Superintendent of Public Instruction.

Please join me in working to make public education a top priority in Arizona. Visit my website at www.WilliamsForArizona.com to make a $5 Clean Elections Qualifying Contribution and learn how you can get involved in my campaign.

You can watch the video below, or visit my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/williamsforarizona watch this and other videos featuring Senator Status Quo and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment