Friday, February 19, 2010

Putting Kids First: Day of Action for Education in Arizona

I’m writing today to ask you to join me on March 10, 2010 for a statewide day of action. Putting Kids First: Day of Action for Jason Williams will focus on the direction we need to take education in our state.

Sign up today for the day of action. Contact Donna Gratehouse at donna@WilliamsForArizona.com to register your event.

As I’ve traveled across Arizona, I’ve met so many people who share my belief that education must be the top priority for Arizona. Unfortunately, lawmakers have been unwilling to invest what is necessary to support our students, teachers and schools, balancing the state budget on the backs of kids instead.

Having taught and worked in some of our toughest schools, I’m ready to face the challenges to education in our state head on. With your help, I will work to make education the top priority in Arizona once again and restore the promise of a prominent future to our kids.

Please join me on March 10th for Putting Kids First: Day of Action for Jason Williams. To qualify for clean elections funding, I need your help to collect $5 clean elections qualifying contributions from registered voters in Arizona.

On this statewide day of action, I ask that you and others from across Arizona host a house party to ask your friends, family and neighbors to support my campaign. I will link to all of the parties via conference call. All you have to do is invite some friends over for a small social gathering, collect $5 contributions from each of them and dial into the call to hear my live address.

Sign up today to host your event for Putting Kids First: Day of Action for Jason Williams. Please contact Donna Gratehouse at donna@WilliamsForArizona.com to register your event, and, together, let’s put Arizona’s kids first.

No comments:

Post a Comment